I'm married to the love of my life, Joey.
We had a whirlwind romance...we met in June of 99', engaged in August of 99' and married in October of 99'. Crazy? Maybe, but when you find love and you know it...you lock it in!
We have 3 children who are my life! Taylor is 18, Luke just turned 9 and our lady killer is 7 year old Hayden.
Who should pay for the first date?
I think it should be whoever did the asking. Most times it will be the guy but if a woman asks a dude to lunch--she SHOULD pay. Don't you think?
I did go on a date once where the guy got free tickets to a show (no biggie...I'm cool with that) but then I had to pay for parking. WHAT? No second date honey.
Here are the results of the study.
A new survey by Cupid.com reveals that 74% of men and 50% of women think the
guy should pay on a first date. Other findings:
- 35% of men will spend extra to get a women into bed. Only 12% of women view
this as a smart strategy
- 39% of women will spend extra to impress their date
- when asked what would cause them to minimize spending on a first date, 45%
of men said they’d spend less if the date wasn’t going well while
23% of women said the economic downturn would curb their spending.
- 61% of men and 56% of women agree that there is too much emphasis on money
during a first date.
- 90% of both sexes say that personality is more important than anything financial.