I'm married to the love of my life, Joey.
We had a whirlwind romance...we met in June of 99', engaged in August of 99' and married in October of 99'. Crazy? Maybe, but when you find love and you know it...you lock it in!
We have 3 children who are my life! Taylor is 18, Luke just turned 9 and our lady killer is 7 year old Hayden.
There are gifts that someof of purchase, with the right intentions, but may be interpreted incorrectly by the person on the receiving end of the gift. Read over this list and if you have purchased or planned to purchase anything listed, you may want to re-think your decision. :)
THE 10 CHRISTMAS GIFTS YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE ANYONE
And if you've already purchased one of these, we hope you kept the receipt:
1. A puppy. If they haven't expressed a desire for a pet, keep driving past the pet store. (Unless this is for your OWN children or spouse...just keep moving).
2. Cooking classes. A guy will see right through the cooking class you purchased for the two of you (Believe me, he won't want to go!).
3. A scale or gym membership. That's a ticket straight to the doghouse.
4. "This Christmas" by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. (The cover of this cd should have been enough to scare you away).
5. Snuggies. Even if they're printed in their favorite sports team's logo.
6. A Shake Weight. Unless, of course, you really hate the person you got as your office Secret Santa. (hahhahhhaaaaaa!)
7. Keeping Up with the Kardashians on DVD. Even if your friends love them, please don't contribute anymore to Kim's pocketbook. (Or possible upcoming nuptuals.)
8. A guinea pig. They smell bad and they chew through their cages and will end up in your dress shoe.
9. An Atkins Diet Book. See "gym membership" above.
10. Tickle Me Elmo. Not this year...