I'm married to the love of my life, Joey.
We had a whirlwind romance...we met in June of 99', engaged in August of 99' and married in October of 99'. Crazy? Maybe, but when you find love and you know it...you lock it in!
We have 3 children who are my life! Taylor is 18, Luke just turned 9 and our lady killer is 7 year old Hayden.
I just read that only 60 percent of people celebrate Valentine's Day. It really makes sense...if you aren't married or dating, then why would you? So, if you are single or just totally against the fact that we are pressured into buying flowers, candy, eating out, buying cards, wearing red, etc, only by popular demand, then read this:
If you're going to spend Thursday night reeling from a relationship gone wrong, here are 10 anti-romantic movies you may want to pop in the DVD player:
• Lost in Translation (2003 - Bill Murray, Scarlett Johansson)
• High Fidelity (2000 - John Cusack)
• Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004 - Jim Carrey)
• Broken Flowers (2005 - Bill Murray)
• (500) Days of Summer (2009 - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zoey Deschanel)
• Crazy Heart (2009 - Jeff Bridges)
• Blue Valentine (2010 - Ryan Gosling)
• Barney's Version (2010 - Paul Giamatti)
• Like Crazy (2011 - Felicity Jones)
• Take This Waltz (2012 - Michelle Williams)