I'm married to the love of my life, Joey.
We had a whirlwind romance...we met in June of 99', engaged in August of 99' and married in October of 99'. Crazy? Maybe, but when you find love and you know it...you lock it in!
We have 3 children who are my life! Taylor is 18, Luke just turned 9 and our lady killer is 7 year old Hayden.
Looks like a lot of us want to. I have to say, the one I like most on this list is number #9, but #5 kind of stumps me.
A lot of people like to soap up with Bonnie Tyler and Elton John.
Their hits rank near the top of a list of songs people sing in the shower.
Bonnie's '80s smash "Total Eclipse of the Heart" is number-one on the list, compiled by Britain's Bathrooms.com -- which also found that folks prefer belting out ballads to banging their heads beneath the shower head. Sir Elton's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight?" checked in at number-five, with Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" at number-six and Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" at number-eight.
Here's the Top 10:
1. "Total Eclipse of the Heart" - Bonnie Tyler
2. "Boyfriend" - Justin Bieber
3. "Angels" - Robbie Williams
4. "What Makes You Beautiful" - One Direction
5. "Can You Feel the Love
Tonight?" - Elton John
6. "Don't Stop Believing" - Journey
7. "Wonderwall" - Oasis
8. "My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion
9. "Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix-a-Lot
10. "...Baby One More Time" - Britney Spears