I'm married to the love of my life, Joey.
We had a whirlwind romance...we met in June of 99', engaged in August of 99' and married in October of 99'. Crazy? Maybe, but when you find love and you know it...you lock it in!
We have 3 children who are my life! Taylor is 18, Luke just turned 9 and our lady killer is 7 year old Hayden.
What make YOU feel good? I'm FINALLY getting my hair done today and I feel sooooo good when I come out of the salon. Honestly, a compliment from a stranger ALMOST means more than from someone who loves you...they have to say nice things (don't they?) and a stranger doesn't!
TOP 20 FEEL-GOOD FACTORS FOR WOMEN from Ready to Glow
- A compliment from a friend or partner
- Having perfectly styled hair or a new cut or colour
- Looking good in a photograph
- Having silky smooth legs
- A good night’s sleep
- Having a cuddle
- Being told ‘I love you’
- Returning from a holiday with a tan
- A smile from a stranger
- New underwear
- Being told you look young
- Being asked where you bought something
- Being immaculately dressed
- A child says you are pretty
- Waking up spot-free
- Wearing an outfit that shows off your favourite part of your
- Getting your eyebrows plucked
- Being asked out on a date
- A fresh manicure
- A full face of make-up
Make someone's day...treat a loved one to one of these things or pay a compliment to a stranger...you never know what it could mean!